With Deployment Feeds in ProGet, simply configure your continuous integration server to package your builds and push them to a feed; then use BuildMaster to select which packages to import, and deploy them to any number of servers of environments.
Package → Push → Deploy
Integration → Test → Production
With ProGet managing your packages and feeds, use BuildMaster to manage delivery and deployment, and easily provide visibility into applications, releases, builds, promotions, and environments:
- Establish a Deployment Pipeline
- Integrate with your issue/bug tracker
- Easily perform rollbacks
- Manage environment-specific configuration files
- Model approval & signoff process
- Deploy to on-prem or cloud easily
To gain access to these features, download BuildMaster today and create a deployment feed. To learn more, check out the Deployment Feeds tutorial.